Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Completely out of Control

When i am exited and happy i go completely out of control. I begin acting like a drunk person and i wont have any clue of what i am doing.

And that is exactly what happened today.

I got my n73 after a long wait. I didn't have any idea. What to do. The joy went to the height of even making me think "Was this the s*** i was longing for such long". I got my papers done and i reached the office. There (or is it here, I am still in the office sitting without any clue of what to do the rest of the evening) everything was in a disarray. The news which was waiting for me was Depressing news "The Database restoration process which was running from yesterday night 8 has failed the minute i entered the office. :D".

I was not moved with the news. Pratosh was sweating in the A/C room. He was Jumping from Asia to Africa and Africa to Asia and was pissed off to see the glow in my face. I was in a kind of "f*** off I don't care about your goddamn restoration" attitude.

Big boss was also not impressed with me. He asked Hemnath to accompany Pratosh to the data centre instead of me.

I said no problem.

I was exploring the mobile when this person came in.

He came straight at me and shook hands with me. For a minute i didn't have any clue who this person is. All the faces i remembered started running through my brains monitor. A match was not found. Then i made this wild guess. Yes "This is the person who sits just behind me."

I use this person's mobile charger every day(without asking his permission). When ever he leaves his seat i connect my mobile in his charger. When he comes back i give a flat smile + unplug the mobile + say Thank you. He replies no problem. So this was happening for some time now. This made me guess that the person came to was the same person.

Coming back to the point, the next second i showed my mobile to him and said hey i got a new mobile. He got the mobile from me and started exploring through it .There was this strange look in his face.

That rang the bell some where behind the medulla oblangata. Then i looked around there he is the mobile charger guy is sitting in his seat.

Then who the hell is this guy who is now having my n73 in his hand. My eyes was looking all around the place. Oh god please tell me who is this person. ??

That is when i found the tag around his neck which read "CHYbernet SHOftware SHYstems".

Oh my god he is from my company.

I don't know much people in CSS. Who is this guy ? what does he need. The bell rang again. But this time it was not near the oblangata.

Yes This is the Human Resource Guy who is in charge of the 99 people who are working here in peep international. LOL..

This is the second time i am meeting him. I had met him two months back when he came here to introduce himself to me and rajiv.

I still cant remember his name. I got my foot on the floor and asked him how he is and explained him about the job and the mobile.

The guy walked away happily.

And i got another opportunity to laugh at myself.
and that is exactly what i am doing now.

No comments: